Monday 7 October 2013

September Favourites

Time for another favourites post. I love reading about the products that everyone has been using each month, even though it makes me want to go shopping.

I don't have many favourites this month, I haven't been wearing much make-up and I've been using samples and travel sized skin care products as I'm trying to finish as many products as I can. I've been thinking about doing some sort of Use it Up challenge. I'm not sure what though, cause I don't want to do a Project Pan again, I've done that a few times and it's getting boring. I did consider doing 5 out 1 in or something like that. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
Ophelia's Apothecary lip balm - I know I've mentioned it before, but I really love these balms. They are so rich and hydrating, perfect for winter. My lips have been so dry this winter and this balm is one of the few that is rich enough to keeps my lips from cracking.

Rimmel Kate Salon Pro nail polish in Soul Session - I don't paint my nails very often because I hate having to reapply every few days. I heard that the Salon Pro nail polishes were long lasting so I picked up Soul Session when they were on sale at Priceline and I'm really glad I did. I applied two coats with no base or top coat and it lasted with no chips for five days. That's pretty amazing. I'll definitely get more of these.

Milk Beauty Wipes - These are a great, time saving idea. They are a make-up wipe on one side and the other side has little lumps on it to exfoliate. Sounds strange but it works really well. I'll be doing a review of them soon.

The Body Shop Honeymania - I've only had these products for a few days but I love them, they smell sooooo good. At the moment I only have the body butter and the lip balm, I'm planning on getting the bath cream and perfume if we have it here.

The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter - This smells so good and the scent lasts all day, so I don't need to wear perfume. Which gets me to wondering if they make a Moringa perfume. If they do I'm going to buy it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!