Sunday 27 October 2013

Bits and Pieces

I Am Natural Store are now stocking W3ll People. I've been wanting to try this range for ages! They now have free shipping for orders over $50.

Burt's Bees have released a new lip balm in the US, it has dark chocolate in it. I need it. 

Also, Chapstick are releasing some lovely products that I want to get my hands on but it's so hard to find them. Their website isn't updated with the new goods and they don't reply to my questions on Instagram asking for stockists in my area. So frustrating. 

Endota Spa has opened in Fremantle. If you haven't been to an Endota Spa yet, get there asap!

NYX is now being sold at Target. I'm so excited! Unfortunately it hasn't arrived at my local store yet, hopefully it will soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!