Monday 5 August 2013

July Empties

Check me out! I've got so many empties this month, I'm very proud of myself!
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser - I love this cleanser and already have another bottle on the go. It's a lovely, gentle cleanser and the pump applicator is great. You can read my full review here

Lancome Advanced Genifique - This is the updated formula and it's a lot better than the old version. After using this twice a day for four weeks my pores were noticeably smaller. I have a full review coming up soon. 

You, me and Everybody Bodhi Me Cream Cleanser - This was a total fail for me. It's supposed to be a gentle cleanser but it stung like crazy every time I used it. I used it as a shaving cream just to get rid of it. 

Audra James Belly Oil - Love, love, love. For all you pregnant ladies out there I can't recommend this enough. It has a very light scent, sinks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day. 


The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream - I was so sad when I finished this, it's a lovely gentle shower cream that smells exactly like chocolate and leaves my skin with a soft chocolate scent. This was originally limited edition but they bought it back and I'm hoping it's part of their regular range now because I want another bottle. 

L'Occitane Repairing Shampoo - I don't remember if I did or didn't like this and considering I finished it in the last few weeks, that tells me it wasn't great and it wasn't horrible. 

Boheme Conditioner - This wasn't remarkable but it smells lovely. Having said that, I wouldn't buy it, purely because there are other conditioners that I like more. 
Swisspers Spa Facial Cleansing Wipes - These are pink! Naturally that makes them even more awesome. I bought a whole pile of wipes when Priceline had a sale and these are winners. They are nearly as good as my holy grail WotNot wipes and I'll definitely buy them again.
Pacifica Lotus Garden Body Wash - If you can get your hands on this, buy it! It is a rich, creamy body wash, perfect for dry winter skin. The scent is a lovely blend of lotus blossom, green violet leaf, olibanum and pink pepper with citrus top notes. A definite repurchase. 

Clarins HydraQuen Cream - This is one of my all time favourite moisturisers, I don't understand why I haven't done a review of it before. It's super hydrating without any greasiness or oily residue. I use the normal to dry skin formula in winter and the oily skin version in summer. 

Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop - I'd be interested to use this in summer as it's a light, gel moisturiser with a fresh, green scent. I used it as a night cream and didn't mind it however I think it'd be better for summer use. 
 Ardell Clear Brow Gel - Nothing needs to be said about this. It's my holy grail brow gel.

Mustela Nursing Comfort Balm - Another product I don't have a lot to say about. It's nipple cream, what more is there to say. 

Olay Regenerist Eye Cream - A full review of this is coming up soon. It's a nice eye cream that kept my eye area well hydrated.
These are the products I used on Chai.

Nature's Care Baby Paw Paw Shampoo and Body Wash - I like to use combination products on Chai as it saves having to buy him a separate shampoo and body wash and his hair doesn't get that dirty. This is a nice product that I'd consider buying again, it lathers well, doesn't irritate Chai's skin and smells nice. 

Jack n' Jill Natural Toothpaste and Ankle Biters Toothpaste - Both of these are all natural which is great considering Chai eats more toothpaste than he brushes his teeth with and he never spits it out.
This pile are all tosses. The Owen's Chapped Lips balm is brand new and awful. It stinks like it's off (which it shouldn't be because it doesn't expire until July 2014) and it's so hard and tacky I can't use it. It was a total waste of $8.00.

Nars Orgasm I've had for years and never really liked. I tried to force myself to use it up but in the end I gave up.

Mecca Lip Delovely went in the bin because it's old and off. 

The Lafes Deodorant Stick was a total fail, which you can read all about in my Lafes post which is coming up soon.

1 comment :

  1. I believe the Body Shop have made Chocomania part of their normal line! (: Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!