Monday 22 July 2013

A'kin Lavender Body Wash

Image credit

I've had mixed luck with A'kin in the past so when I was sent this as part of a pregnancy gift I wasn't expecting a lot. I had it in my shower but wasn't using it much until Audra told me that lavender was said to be a morning sickness cure. I'd never heard of that before but I was willing to give anything a go! I'm very glad I did give this a go because not only did it help to ease my morning sickness it is also a lovely shower gel that I'll definitely be purchasing. 

This is quite a thick, hydrating shower gel, which I like, as it makes it easier to use than runny shower gels. It also means that I can easily use this with my hands no days when I can't be bothered using a sponge or loofah.



I found my Lavender Body Wash to be hydrating and not at all drying, so perfect for my pregnant belly. When I'm pregnant I find that if I use anything too harsh on my belly it gets really dry and itchy, but I didn't have that problem with this shower gel. 

A 500ml pump top bottle of Lavender Body Wash costs $22.95 and can be purchased from Echolife or health food stores.


Ingredients: aqua, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sorbitol, lavender oil, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, glycerin, citric acid, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, glyceryl laurate, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, disodium ccoamphodiacetate, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, lauryl glucoside, linalool.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!