Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Kora Organics skin and body care - I've been looking at the Kora products for ages and they all seem really lovely, if a little expensive. Their body lotion smells amazing and I'd love to buy it, but $55 for a body lotion is crazy, I don't see how a body lotion could be worth $55. I'm saving up my Chemart points and next time they have a 10% off sale I'm going to get the Kora body lotion with my points. Then I'll let you all know if it's worth the high price.

Haus of Gloi goodies - I love Haus of Gloi, their products are amazing. I've recently finished all my HoG products and I really want to buy some more, but until I finish my current stash of bath and body products I am not going to. I will stay strong!
Image credit

Vice and Velvet goodies - Vice and Velvet are an Australian bath and body range that look and sound amazing. I really, really want to try some of their products and I will, as soon as I've finished the products I already have. 


Coconut lip balm in a squeeze tube - You know how some woman have pregnancy food cravings? Well I have pregnancy lip balm cravings. At the moment I am obsessed with finding a coconut lip balm in a squeezy tube. Do you think I can find one? No. Apparently Alba Botanicals make one but I can't find it. Surely there must be other brands that make coconut flavoured lip balm in a squeezy tube! If anyone knows of one please let me know. I'd also like a chocolate coconut one and a chocolate mint one too.
Image credit


Dermalogica Ultrasmoothing Eye Serum - I really don't need another eye cream as I'm trialling two lovely ones at the moment and I have another three sitting waiting for me to use, however I really, really want to try this (in fact it's currently sitting in my Adore Beauty shopping cart). I have sensitive eyes so find that I'm unable to use a lot of the potent eye products. This one is designed for sensitive eyes so would be perfect for me.  


Check out the blog sale I'm hosting.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!