Wednesday 5 June 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

This week I'm all about cream blushes. To say I have an obsession with cream blushes and lip and cheek creams is an understatement. I love that they are easy to use and I can throw one in my handbag where it does double duty.


MAC Cream Colour Base - I don't know how it is that I've never tried a CCB, clearly I need to remedy this immediately.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush  - In my opinion Elizabeth Arden cosmetics are under rated. Everything I've tried has been gorgeous quality and I'm sure the cream blushes would be the same.

La Prairie Cellular Radiance Cream Blush - The La Prairie cosmetics look so beautiful however I just can't bring myself to pay the very, very high price.

So many blushes, so little time. 

And now on to other things. This lovely wintery weather has me thinking of warm apple crumble, soup and all the lovely things that winter brings. 
 
Image credit

Curtis and Clarke Gingerbread Collection - I have one word for this YUM! Okay, I have more to say. How nice would this be on a cold, wet winters day. I can just imagine it.

Red Earth - I've already purchased some Red Earth products but I need more! Specifically more of their lip balms and the compact BB.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!