Monday 3 June 2013

Neutrogena Naturals

To my great delight Neutrogena have recently released a Naturals line. All the products are free from sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes and phthalates.

I was sent three products from the range to review and am looking forward to trying the rest of the products in the range. All of them have a gorgeous green apple scent that I really like.


The Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover is brilliant. It is a lightly foaming cleanser that easily removes all my make-up, including eye make-up, without any irritation. I am lazy and don't like having to use a separate eye make-up remover so any cleanser that doesn't irritate my eyes is a winner!

My new favourite cleanser is the Purifying Facial Cleanser. I usually steer away from anything with purifying in the description as I find it too harsh on my skin, however this is very gentle and not at all irritating. In fact it's so gentle that I use it every day without any problems. I've been getting a few blackheads recently but they cleared up when I started using this and the Purifying Pore Scrub.

The last product I received is the Purifying Pore Scrub. Normally I like scrubbier scrubs and when I first tried this I wasn't impressed as I didn't find it scrubby enough. In order to give it a fair go I decided to try using it as a daily scrub and that's where it became a winner. For people with sensitive skin this would probably work well when used once or twice a week, however for people like me who require more exfoliation (thanks to my older skin), Purifying Pore Scrub is ideal as a daily scrub. I use it after the Purifying Facial Cleanser and the combination is very effective. The scrubby bits are round and not at all harsh so they don't scratch the face and the gel that they are in is also hydrating so there is no risk of drying out the skin. 

I will definitely purchase all of these products when I've used them up, they smell great, are reasonably priced and effective. What more could I want?

Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover ingredients: water, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, hydrolyzed caesalpinia spinosa gum, caesalpinia spinosa gum, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, glycol distearate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, caprylyl glycol, acrylates copolymer, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, fragrance.

Purifying Facial Cleanser ingredients: water, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, glycerin, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysuitaine, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, willow bark extract, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium benzoate, fragrance. 

Purifying Pore Scrub ingredients: water, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, hydrogenated castor oil, cocamidopropyl, hydroxysultaine, xanthan gum, willow bark extract, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, hydrogenated jojoba oil, glycol distearate, sodium benzoate, fragrance. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!