Thursday 6 June 2013

May Favourites


Laura Mercier Caviar Stick eye shadow in Grey Pearl- This is amazing. It's the only eyeshadow that I've been using since I got it a few weeks ago. It goes on easily, I just draw it on and it stays put all day without creasing. Perfect. I have no idea why they call this shade Grey Pearl, it's not grey at all it's a beautiful taupe. 
I currently have three other shades on their way to me :)

Sukin Nourishing Lip Treatment - I've mentioned this before (you can read my full review here), it's such a beautiful balm, so hydrating and it tastes lovely. I've nearly finished my tube and I really want to buy another one however I also really want to finish the whole pile of other balms that I have. Dilemna.

Lancome Advanced Genifique - I was sent this to review for Beauty Heaven and I love it. I'd tried samples of the old formula and was unimpressed but the new formula is amazing. Two weeks after I started using Genifique I notice that my pore were looking smaller (something I didn't think possible) and now that I've been using it for five weeks my skin is looking really fresh and healthy. I'll do a full review once I've finished the whole bottle, but for now it's a huge rave. 

Physician's Formula Super BB range - I was sent the new Physician's Formula Super BB cream, powder and concealer to review and so far I'm loving them. The powder works well alone or over the BB cream, it's also great for setting under eye concealer. The BB is lovely, thick, hydrating and not oily. The concealer covers well with minimal creasing. 

Benefit Fake Up - It's a little known secret that as well as being a lip balm addict I am also a concealaholic. I'm always looking for new concealers to hide my dark circles and whenever a new concealer is released I want it. Fake Up sounded perfect because it comes with a hydrating section as well as the concealer. I've only had it for two weeks but so far I really like it. There is minimal creasing and it covers my dark circles well. Plus, it can be reapplied during the day without looking cakey and gross. 
A closer look at the LM Caviar Stick


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!