Saturday 8 June 2013

Anyone want to guest post for me?

I'm putting this out there early as it's still a few months until bub is born, but I was wondering if anyone would like to guest post for me? 

You can post about anything related to beauty and I'm happy if you want to do more than one post. Naturally I'll link back to your blog too.

I'd like to get quite a few guest posts as I know once bub gets here I won't be posting much for a few months. 

I'll try my best to get as many posts scheduled as I can, but any guest posts will help immensely.

If you are interested, email me here.

Edited to add: You don't have to be a blogger to guest post, I'm happy to have anyone guest posting. Also, I need as many guest posts as I can get, so please get in touch if you are interested!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!