Monday 20 May 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

I saw this on Tine's blog and since I am all about procrastination at the moment, thought I'd do it (I'm using it as an excuse not to change the sheets, fold the washing and finish unpacking, perfect).


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Use a face mask. This is so bad! At my age I really need to start using face masks regularly but I just don't get the time. I've even put one in the shower to use but I still don't use it!


2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
Not as regularly as I should, bad beauty blogger!
 

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Only until I get home, I hate chipped nail polish. I've been known to remove my nail polish with sticky tape when I was at work and didn't have any nail polish remover. 


4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
Hahaha, is this a trick question? I'm a beauty blogger, I always have spares and back-ups in my cupboard. 


5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Hmmm, I really had trouble thinking of one which is strange as I'm sure I have many bad beauty habits. I'd have to say neglecting my hair. Since having Chai I've been so lazy with my hair. I rarely get it trimmed, never colour it and never blow dry or straighten it. Lazy.


6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Washing the windows. It's one of my least favourite jobs because as soon I clean the windows Chai puts his dirty hands all over them.


7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
No, I love getting ready and like to take my time about it. 


8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes, I have several times however I hate them and don't want to do another one for ages.


9. How organised are your make-up and nail polish collections?
At the moment, not at all. We've just moved so I've got things all over the place at the moment, which I find really annoying because I have to hunt through everything to find what I'm looking for. 


I tag anyone who wants to do this tag. If you do, please post the link below so I can read it and thus continue my procrastination.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!