Wednesday 15 May 2013

My Everyday Face

I'm so nervous about posting this, my first FOTD post! I haven't posted any FOTDs in the past because unlike a lot of beauty bloggers I don't often wear dramatic makeup so it really isn't that noticeable. However, I realised that there are probably a lot of other women like me who wear natural makeup most of the time, so I decided to get brave and post a FOTD.

For the last few month I've been wearing pretty much the same look every day. It's quick and easy and it makes me look presentable instead of half asleep. Unlike my childless days when I could take as long as I wanted to do my makeup, now I usually have less than five minutes to make myself look decent and often I'm attempting to do this with Chai trying to grab all my products or pushing my legs because he wants to be picked up or played with. 








What I used:
Models Prefer All-In-One BB Cream, Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara, Nars Frivolous Velvet Gloss lip pencil, Ardell Clear Brow Sculpting Gel, Physician's Formula Deep Brown Eye Booster (from iHerb, discount code in the sidebar), MAC Taupe Impeccable Brow penci, Becca Baroque Eye Tint, MAC Summer Rose Beauty Powder. Chai was being very demanding this day so I didn't bother using concealer or powder, which I usually do.
I'm in love with this Models Prefer BB, it's as good as my HG BB from The Face Shop.


I have a love/hate relationship with Becca Eye Tints but I persist with them because I love the sheer wash of stay all day colour.

 One more look at the end result.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!