Wednesday 3 April 2013

Pregnancy Update

I'm now halfway through my pregnancy. We've had the anatomy scan and everything looked good. We also found out the sex of the baby but are keeping it a secret (trying to, however Tiger can't keep a secret to save his life). 

I'm disappointed that we know, I didn't want to find out and I feel let down now that we do know. I feel like it takes away the excitement of trying to guess the sex of the baby and that amazing moment when the baby comes out and you get to find out if it's a boy or a girl.

This baby loves laying on my bladder. Chai never did that. It's a lot quieter than Chai was, he used to move and kick all the time, this baby moves a bit but nowhere near as often as Chai did. I wonder if that means it's going to be a quieter child. This bub tends to move more at night time whereas Chai was very quiet at night. 

Compared to my pregnancy with Chai I am a lot smaller. With Chai I was starving hungry all the time, this time my appetite hasn't increased much at all. That's a good thing because I don't want to put on 30kgs like I did with Chai. I've put on about 6 or 7kgs so far and I'm hoping that I will keep my weight gain around 15kgs.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!