Monday 4 March 2013

Nivea Caramel Cream Lip Butter

It's no secret that I can't resist a new lip balm, so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw on twitter that Nivea are releasing three new lip butters. Does anyone else think that new lip balms are not released often enough? Or is it just me and my lip balm addiction? 

The new Nivea Lip Butters come in the flavours Caramel Cream, Unscented and Vanilla Macadamia. I was sent Caramel Cream to try.

It's quite difficult to find foody scented lip balms in shops (there are plenty on etsy and the www though) so I'm very pleased at the scents Nivea has released. Overseas there is also a Raspberry flavour which I'm hoping we will get here soon.

As you can see from the photos, I couldn't wait to try my new balm and used it before taking photos. That's also why it looks so battered in the top picture, it's been living in my back pocket and handbag. 

Despite me having a huge array of lip balms (they have their own train case, I kid you not), this has quickly become a favourite. In a sure sign that a balm is a winner, it has taken pride of place in my handbag.

Aside from the scent, what do I love about this balm? It is very hydrating, leaves a beautiful glossy shine on my lips and lasts for a good few hours before I need to reapply. Unfortunately it's not flavoured, but that's easily fixed. I melted it in the microwave (5 seconds at a time) and then added stevia. Voila, a lovely smelling and tasting lip butter! 

Nivea Lip Butters will be available on March 15 for the bargain price of $5.19.

Ingredients:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!