Thursday 31 January 2013

Project 100 Pan Update 5

I have a confession to make. I bought something this month. In my defense it was a limited edition product and I needed it. It's a L'oreal taupe eye shadow (Tender Caramel) and we all know that you can never have enough taupe eye shadows. Plus, it's shimmery but doesn't make my eyelids look crepey, which makes it more of a must have. 

I'm at the point where this Project Pan is starting to feel endless. I feel like it's taking me so, so long. On the plus side, I really haven't wanted to buy anything lately. Chai is very active now and wants to walk when we are at the shopping centre, so I avoid going out as much as possible and when I do go out I get in and out as quickly as possible, so don't get the chance to look at make-up. When I'm not looking at it all the time I don't want to buy anything. Bonus.

59. Corrynne's Detox Paste
60. Soap and Glory Off Your Face wipes
61. Ardell clear brow gel
62. Innoxa Ultimate Lash mascara
63. Yes to Cucumbers Soothing face wipes
64. Invisible Zinc Environmental Skin Protector
65. Prestige clear brow gel
66. Imperial Leather Coconut and Tiare Flower body wash
67. Dove Wild Rose deodorant

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!