Friday 9 November 2012

Dear Chai

Today you are 20 months old. Nearly two! The past 20 months have gone so fast! I look at you and can't believe you are the little baby that I bought home, you are getting so big and look like a little boy now, not a baby. 

You are tall for your age, taller than most of the children at playgroup. People usually think you are 2 1/2 or 3 and are very surprised when I tell them you are 20 months old. 

This has been a quiet month for us, we haven't done much. You are a very happy, active boy, you love running around and don't stop all day. 

Thomas the Tank engine is your favourite show, you'd watch it all day if I let you. At the moment you are going through a stage where you like to pull your books apart, so you have lots of books covered in sticky tape. I think you do it because you want to see what's between the pages, then you get annoyed when there is nothing there and you can't put it back together. 

You love vacuuming, raking and sweeping and spend a lot of time out in the yard with Daddy helping him rake up sweep up the leaves. I can see that you'll be a great helper when you get older because you love helping me when I'm hanging out the washing or putting it away.

My son, I am so blessed to have you in my life.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!