Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Liebster Award

I haven't done a tag for a while, they're always fun. The lovely Mandy from Make.Me.Up nominated me for a Liebster Award.

"Liebster is German in origin and means sweetest, kindest or dearest.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
 
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.

3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.

4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!"

Here are the questions that Mandy set for me:
1. What is your most frequent mood?
Happy.

2. What was your childhood ambition?
To be a ballet dancer.

3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Italy, closely followed by America. I'd go to America for the amazing shopping and I'd go to Italy because I love the language and their food. 

4. If money wasn't an issue at all, what would be your 1 biggest splurge?
A night nanny. I'm more than happy to have Chai with me during the day, but if money was no object I'd get a nanny to take the night shift so that I could sleep. It would be blissful.

5. Were you a good kid or naughty kid (lol)?
Very boring, but I was a good kid most of the time. 

6. Which famous person would you like to meet in person?
Can't think of anyone, I'm not very impressed with famous people, I'd rather meet real people. Actually, I'd like to meet the Dalai Lama. 

7. What could your current partner/future partner do to completely win your heart over?
It's very sad to say that I can't think of anything! 

8. What is 1 thing you regret doing in your life (or 1 thing you regret buying)?
I don't believe in regrets. However, if I had the choice, I would have liked to get married and have children earlier.
If we are talking things I regret buying, it'd be the face mask that I spent $110 on years ago. I don't remember the brand, but it was no better than a $10 face mask.  

9. Describe the kind of girl/woman you are (girly/tomboyish/bitchy/demanding/sweet/sultry/squealish etc).
Strong and independent.

10. What was 1 rule your parents gave you as a kid that you secretly think is silly now?
Most of my parents rules were silly, they were very overprotective. I couldn't walk out the back door without them demanding to know where I was going, which was stupid because we lived out of town in the middle of no-where, so there was no-where for me to go.

11. If you could say anything to your boss/parents/parents-in-law, what would it be?
STFU!!!!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!