Wednesday 24 October 2012

Tag: This or That

I saw this Tag on Emma and Tine's blogs and decided to copy.

Make-Up:
Blush or bronzer?
Blush. I'm pale and scared of bronzer. I'd love to be able to wear bronzer but I've just got no idea. When I use it it doesn't seem to make a noticeable difference, probably because I use it with a very light hand. I really need to learn how to apply bronzer correctly. But even if I could apply bronzer I'd still choose blush, because when I don't wear blush people think I'm sick as I am so pale. 
Foundation or concealer?
Concealer. I have dark circles that need to be hidden and foundation just doesn't cut it.
Lip gloss or lipstick?
I've always been a gloss girl however since I had Chai I've turned into a lipstick person. I like that the new formulas are more glossy and they last a lot longer than glosses do. I'll always love gloss, but at the moment I'm a lipstick girl.

Brushes or sponges?
Brushes. I love using sponges but they take longer, I have to be more careful with my application and I can't use them to apply eye make-up and blush. 
Eyeliner or mascara?
Mascara. Eyeliner is great, but mascara makes such a big difference. Really I wouldn't like to have to choose one or the other, but if I was forced to it'd be mascara.





Neutral or colour eyeshadow?

I'd like to say colour, but I have to choose neutral because that's all I wear now. When I was working I used to wear a different colour eye shadow every day, but now I just swipe on one colour all over and off I go.

Pressed or loose eye shadows?
Pressed. I am a klutz with loose eye shadows. I get them all over my face, all over the bathroom and it's one huge mess. 


Body:
Perfume or body splash?
Perfume. Body splash isn't really a huge thing here in Oz. I have a few body splashes but the scent doesn't last very long so needs to be reapplied constantly and I don't see the point.

Lotion or body butter?
That really depends on the season. In winter when I have dry skin I use body butter and in the summer I use body lotion. 

Body wash or soap?
Body wash. I find soap is too drying for my skin so only use body wash. 

Lush or another bath company?
I love Lush, they make some beautiful products, however I prefer indie companies such as Haus of Gloi, Moon Haven and Vice and Velvet. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!