Monday 29 October 2012

Project 100 Pan Update 2

Exciting news! I finished both my P100P lipsticks! I know, I'm just as amazed as you are! Behold my two finished lipsticks!

Let's all take a moment to bask in the glory of not one but two finished lipsticks. 
This time I have a strategy for P100P. I'm using a management theory that I learned at work. The theory says that if you have a team that does all the easy work first, they will get more work done than the team who does all the hard work, or a mix of easy and hard work. I've translated that to beauty products. So what I'm doing is using up all my small sized products first. Samples, travel sizes etc. I figure if I do that then I'll use products quicker than if I try using my large products first. Plus, it will get rid of a lot of clutter quickly and this P100P is as much about reducing clutter as it is about using things up.
I've hit more pan on my Becca blush, I'm using it every day so hopefully I'll finish it in a few months time.  Now that I've finished two lipsticks (yes, I'm going to gloat about that as much as I can), I've got my sights on my Dior Lip Glow. There isn't much left so hopefully in my next update I'll be showing it off.


I haven't finished as many products this month as I hoped to, I've been a bit lazy with my skin care routine which means I am not using things up as much as I could. For the sake of my skin and P100P I really need to get back into a proper skin care routine. 

To my delight I found a pile of half used products when I was going through hubbys bathroom cupboard, so I've pulled them out and started using them. 
15 - Rexona Crystal Clear Aqua deodorant
16 - Olay Foaming Face Wash
17 - Face of Australia Gentle Make-Up Remover
18 - WotNot Naturally Nurturing Facial Wipes 
19 - L'Occitane Peach Blossom Shower Polishing Nectar
20 - Soap and Glory Hand Food
21 - Prestige Brow Perfection Brow Gel
22 - Fantasy Perfume
23 - Clinique Sweet Violet Moisture Sheer Lipstick
24 - Ten Samples
25 - Evian Facial Spray
26 - Etude House Cotton Pads
27 - MAC Lingering Eyebrow Pencil
28 - emerginC Eyelight Cream 
29 - Bloom Organics Gentle Hand and Body Wash
30 - Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion
31 - wotnot Facial Wipes
32 - Dior Serum De Rouge in 640.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!