Monday 22 October 2012

October BellaBox

I resubscribed to BellaBox last month, just prior to starting P100P. Now that I'm doing P100P I'm wondering if I should unsubscribe again, because it really does go against the whole principle of P100P. What do you all think?

This months box was okay but nothing got me really excited. I received
Cedel Blow Dry Faster heat protector
Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Extra Radiance Renewer
Carmex Moisture Plus lip balm in Pink - I'm in love with this balm!
DKNY Fresh Blossom Eau So Intense perfume
E.L.F Essential Eye Brightening Eye Colour
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Instant Action Lift Treatment - I've used this three times and would be interested to try a full size, I can really feel my skin tightening when I use it. 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Colour.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!