Friday 6 July 2012

FFS Friday

Well this week has gone by faster than an elephant chasing a jelly bean and once again it's Friday.
Last Friday bub and I were at the post office. To bub's disgust I was holding him when he wanted to get down and wreak toddler havoc upon the unsuspecting post office. FFS.

There was only one person in front of me so I was confident that we'd be out of there pretty quickly. FFS.

Two staff members were working, one was with a customer (who she was still with when I left) and the other one was playing with the greeting cards. FFS.

Despite the line being out the door, she saw fit to keep on fiddling with the greeting cards. FFS.

Fifteen minutes later she finally decided she'd finished so started dealing with the queue of customers. FFS.

You'd think that the huge queue of customers, phone ringing non stop and a screaming toddler would have prompted her to start dealing with the customers sooner, but it didn't. FFS.

Great work Krystal at Scarborough post office. FFS.

I've had a major case of the grumps this week. FFS.

Realising this, bub has decided to test my resolve to never take my moods out on him. FFS.

Nice try sunshine, but I am tougher than that, I will stick to my resolve. FFS.

Saturday I was in such an intolerant mood that I had to wander around the shopping centre for a few hours as I couldn't cope with bubs tantrums. FFS.

Upon realising how grumpy I was both hubby and Mum immediately decided I must be pregnant. FFS.

I politely informed them both that if I am this grumpy so early in pregnancy it doesn't bode well for the rest of the pregnancy. FFS.

Ten minutes after me telling him I'm grumpy, Hubby informs me that I am grumpy and it's not very nice. FFS.

That's not a very intelligent thing to say to a potentially pregnant, grumpy wife. FFS.

I'm not pregnant. FFS.

My Mummy ears are back again. FFS.

Saturday I found an empty jar of coffee in the pantry. FFS.

MIL had used the last of the coffee and instead of telling me, she just put the empty jar back into the pantry. As you do. FFS.

Thankfully the instant coffee is only for visitors and as her and FIL are the only visitors who drink coffee, she's the only person who will be inconvenienced by the lack of coffee. Not FFS.

Watch out for me on the news next week. You'll know it's me when you see a headline that goes something like "Wife attacks husband in violent rage then calmly finishes washing the dishes. Toddler sleeps through entire incident" FFS.

Not a day goes past when hubby doesn't make a comment about me being noisy. FFS.

He usually makes this comment when I'm doing the dishes. FFS.

Here's a thought hubby: If I'm sofa king noisy, how about you do the dishes instead! No? That's what I thought, so STFU. FFS.

Despite me being so noisy, hubby is the only one who has been noisy enough to wake bub up. FFS.


To end things on a high note, I have a new favourite saying thanks to Dr Bron. Get your balls out of your mum's handbag and man up.




Dear Baby G

3 comments :

  1. LOL you should wash the dishes extra loud! Or tell him you need a dishwasher ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't get me started on Post Offices!It seems like their selection criteria for hiring staff goes like this
    1. must be a slow worker
    2. must not be able to prioritise
    3. must be chatty with favourite customers while ignoring the rest
    4. must not be able to locate customers' parcels in the back room
    5. must only have 1 answer to any customer enquiry, and that is "NO, not possible"

    Anyway, as you can tell I have major issues with the post office, FFS!

    Well I hope your next week is better than this one!

    Lilit

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the "Not FFS." Self inflicted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!