Monday 30 April 2012

April Empties

Natalie from The Mustard Jumper puts her empties posts into categories which I think is a great idea, so I decided to copy her. 


Body:
Haus of Gloi Vice Sugar Exfoliant
Le Jardin Rose hand cream
Nivea Rich Nourishing body moisturiser
Pure Fiji Coconut Hydrating body lotion
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula moisturiser
In Essence Tahitian Monoi Silk body wash
 
Face:
Eleusian Ageless Phyto Stem CelluLift
Bobbi Brown Cleansing oil
Surya Brasil Chocolate and Mint Moisturising lip balm
Planet Eve Anti-Ageing Daily face moisturiser

Hair:
Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness conditioner

Make-up:
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume mascara
Australis Eyeshadow Primer
Erborian BB Creme

Lots of perfume samples

These are the products I've thrown out this month. A dishonourable mention goes to the BYS blush. I used it once, put it in my make-up bag and the next time I went to use it, it had shattered. I don't know how that happened because my make-up bag lives in my bathroom and doesn't get moved at all. 
The rest of the products I just don't like or they are old.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!