Friday 10 February 2012

FFS Friday

I keep on having dreams about hubby dying. FFS.

If the dreams aren't about him dying they are about what's happening after he's dead. FFS.

It's highly unusual for me to remember dreams so these ones are freaking me out. I've been having them for the last few weeks. FFS.

Hubby is back to working ten hour days, six days per week. This means he is gone for twelve hours. FFS.

As I mentioned last week, the pest control came back. This time they did the treatment properly, it took them twice as long. Clearly they just couldn't be bothered the first time. FFS.


They put stuff all over the house that is like chocolate to cockroaches. Gross. FFS.


Everywhere I look I can see cockroach chocolate, it's even on the walls near the light switches. FFS.


Thanks to the cockroach chocolate, yesterday I found a huge, half dead cockroach on the mat under Chai's high chair. FFS.


I still haven't been back to the gym. FFS.






Dear Baby G

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!