Monday 28 November 2011

Fisher Price 1-2-3 Crawl-Along Snail

Baby toys are a whole new world for me. They are something that I never really thought about but I've realised that they are very important for babys development and to keep bub entertained. At the moment keeping bub entertained is a very difficult job, he requires constant stimulation and is always on the go.

Thanks to Product Talk by Nuffnang I was given the opportunity to test out the 1-2-3 Crawl Along Snail for bub and we both love it. It keeps bub entertained for ages and that is a small miracle at the moment. His favourite part is the mirror as he loves looking at himself. He touches his forhead to the mirror and gives himself a kiss. The other thing he loves about the Crawl Along Snail is the noises it makes. It makes funny noises like "whee" and it plays a few tunes, including his current favourite song "If You're Happy and You Know It".


The Crawl Along Snail has a few different settings. It can be set to stay still or it can roll along for bub to chase around the room. As Chai is crawling we have it set to roll along and he chases it all over the house. 


I love that it has two different volume levels so I don't have to listen to it blasting away all day long.  

This is a great toy that I'd happily purchase. I've bought a few of them as christmas presents for friends. The Crawl Along Snail costs $31.95 but you can regularly get it on sale for less.  


Photo courtesy of Fisher Price website.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!