Wednesday 12 October 2011

In Essence Pulse Point Roll-Ons

It's not secret that I love In Essence products, I love everything that I've used from their range. One of my more recent buys is the Pulse Point Roll-Ons. Currently I have two of them, Precious Perfume and Relaxation.  They are both beautiful, long lasting scents. As the name suggests, they come in a great little roller ball bottles so are ideal for carrying around in my handbag.

Precious Perfume is a heavenly floral that smells amazing and is a 'feel good' scent for me. I wish they made a body lotion in this scent, I'd definitely buy it!

Precious Perfume:
A sensual and enticing essential oil blend of the most precious petals for pure indulgence and sensuality.
Ingredients: almond oil, grapeseed oil, orange oil sweet, jasmine extract, sandalwood Australian, copaiba balsam, neroli oil, rose oil, vitamin e, bergamot oil, melaleuca quinquenervia oil, cananga oil, cedarwood Himalayan oil, lavender oil, cedarwood atlas oil, sandalwood Pacific Island oil, cinnamon oil.
Contains natural limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol and citral.

I'm one of those strange people who use relaxation scents to perk me up. I know that's not what they are meant for, but it's how they work for me. Because of that I use Relaxation as a perfume and love it. This is an earthy, natural scent that I find to be very grounding and calming.
 

Relaxation: 
A calming peaceful blend for rest and relaxation. A clarifying and balancing blend to proote serenity and inner peace. Ideal for preparing the body for a restful night's sleep. 
Ingredients: almond oil, grapeseed oil, vitamin e, geranium oil, clary sage oil, lavender oil, bergamot oil, marjoram oil, lime oil, cedarwood oil, guaiacwood oil, copaiba balsam, coriander oil, ylang ylang oil, bergamot mint oil. 
Contains natural linalool, limonene and citronellol.

I paid $19.95 for each 10 ml bottle.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!