Monday 8 August 2011

Clairol Intensive Conditioner

When I was younger and used to colour my own hair I always loved the way the deep conditioning treatment that came with the hair colour would make my hair feel. I searched and searched for a deep conditioner that would give my hair the same feeling and whilst I found some amazing products I never found one that worked as well as the ones that came with my hair colour did. Well guess what? Now you can buy the same conditioner that comes with hair colour!

Clairol says: Intensive conditioner for colour treated or highlighted hair. 
Love the intensive conditioner that comes in your nice 'n easy colour carton, but wish there was more? Now you can have more! Nice 'n easy ColourSeal Intensive Conditioner is a specially designed intensive weekly conditioner for colour treated and highlighted hair, just like the one that comes in your hair colour carton.

I say: I love this product! It makes my hair feel so soft and look so healthy. I use this weekly to keep my hair in great condition. It's easy and convenient to use and is bargain at around $6.00. I love the tube as it's sleek and doesn't take up much space in my bathroom (which is great as my shower is stuffed with way too many products!).

Will I buy this again? Yes!

Ingredients: water, amodimethicone, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, panthenyl ethyl ether, EDTA, panthenol, trimethylsiloxysilicate, carthamus tinctorius seed oil, cocus nucifera oil, hydrolysed sweet almond protein, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, aloe barbedensis leaf. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!