Monday 4 July 2011

June Empties

June has been another great month for me empties wise. I have no idea how I'm managing to finish so many products as it feels like I barely get a second to myself at the moment. 

Nelsons Pure and Clear Purifying Cleansing Wipes
Planet Eve Luxe Body Creme
Palmer's Facial Scrub

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
Simple Eye Make-up Remover
Jonathan Detox Dirt
The Body Shop Coconut Shower Gel
Australis Lash TLC Mascara
Clinique Touch Tint for Eyes in Natural Suede
Nivea Young Clean Deeper Cleanser
Nivea Oxygen Power Cleansing Gel
Origins VitaZing

5 comments :

  1. So many empties, I swaer my hub is sabotaging my empties posts! STOP THROWING OUT MY GARBAGE I tell him but nooo, he doesn't listen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good lot of empties. I love the Body Shop shower gels, so many good scents. I've also used the Palmers Scrub previously and while i found it to do a good job, the texture always looked like a little vomit in my hand. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade, I hide all my empties so hubby can't find them and throw them out :)

    Natalie, it does look like vomit doesn't it, not pretty at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a special box for empties. I write about them whenever I have ten of them (not monthly).
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done my lovely! Nothing better than finishing something off! Yay! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!