Saturday 25 June 2011

P50P Update


After my epic fail I've jumped back on the wagon and have managed to stay there. I've been very tempted to fall off the wagon to buy Perfect Potion Rose lip balm stick, EOS lip balm stick,  Burt's Bees tinted balms and the new Lancome Nu lipsticks, but I've managed to resist.  I reminded myself that none of these products are limited edition so I'll be able to get them once I've finished my P50P.

Since my last update I've finished two more lip balms, Burt's Bees Mango Butter and CO Bigelow Lemon and Raspberry. I'd love to replace both of them but that will have to wait a while. 

I still haven't finished a lipstick and I really want to finish a few as part of P50P so I'll have to get working on it. I'm just not wearing lipstick at the moment though. 


My current tally is now:

Lipsticks finished: 0
Lip glosses finished: 1
Lip balms finished: 4
Total products finished: 5


Lipsticks purchased: 0
Lip glosses purchased: 0
Lip balms purchased: 0
Total products purchased: 0

Number of products to go until P50P is finished: 45 

1 comment :

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!