Wednesday 11 May 2011

Face of Australia foundations Part 2



The other Face of Australia foundation that I was sent to try was the Mineral Therapy powder foundation in Natural Beige. Unsurprisingly, this is another great product. It provides buildable coverage that can be anything from sheer to full cover. Even when I layer this on heavily it sinks into my skin and is barely noticeable. My favourite way to use this is as follows: I use concealer on the area's of my face that require it, then I apply two layers of foundation, concentrating more on the problem area's. Once I've done that I use a setting spray and my make-up stays put all day. At the end of the day my foundation looks just as good as it did at the start of the day.

Mineral Therapy foundation costs $16.95 for a 10 gram pot.

The picture above shows Mineral Therapy Foundation on the far right.

The final product in this series is the Translucent Loose Powder. In the past I haven't bothered with translucent powders as I have been unable to find one that is truly translucent. They've all been either too dark or too light, so I just set with powder instead.

To my surprise the Face of Australia Translucent powder is actually translucent. It's not too light or too dark, it's translucent. I put it on and it's invisible, which is exactly what a translucent powder should be. This is ideal for setting my make-up. I like to use it over my liquid foundations as it ensures that the foundation stays put all day. If you need a good translucent powder I recommend you try this out.

The Translucent powder costs $11.95 for a 30 gram pot that will last for years.

Face of Australia products are available from Priceline, Kmart, Big W and some pharmacies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!