Tuesday 5 April 2011

Priceline Beauty Bag


At the moment if you spend over $50 on products from Australis, Eco Tools, Gaia, Hollywood, Lee Stafford, Manicare, Nair, Neutrogena, Nude, Palmer's, Prestige, Protech, Revlon, Rimmel, Sally Hansen, Shick or Sukin you get an amazing goody bag containing products worth over $200.

Never one to resist an offer like this, I headed to Priceline last week and picked up a few things (which I forgot to take photo's of). It's definitely worth stocking up, because the contents of the Beauty Bag are amazing. From what I could see they all contain the same products.  

This offer is available until Monday the 11th of April.

4 comments :

  1. I really want one of these!! Great to see what is actually inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! There are a few things I've had my eye on from those brands and now I have an excuse to splurge! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so hard in the promo images to see what was actually inside the bag, so glad you have shown me!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!