Monday 4 April 2011

Bloom Nude Lipstick


I love nude lipsticks. Those who aren't beauty lovers don't understand the point of a mlbb lipstick, but for beauty lovers like me (and probably you since you're reading this blog), we're always on the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick. Nude lipsticks can be very difficult to find as the wrong shade makes you look like a corpse (which is never a good look).

Bloom has recently released the perfect nude lipstick, and I was lucky enough to receive one to test and review. Nude was released as part of the Gypsy Glamour collection. The Bloom website describes Nude as "a creamy, natural beige".  I have trouble getting a good photo of it, however the one below on my lips is the most accurate.


Like all Bloom lipsticks this has a lovely, creamy texture with great pigment. It lasts about four hours on me before I need to reapply. 

Would I buy this? Yes, it's a gorgeous colour and has a lovely texture.


Ingredients: castor seed oil, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, caprylic triglyceride, candelilla wax, ozokerite, lanolin alcohol, beeswax, lanolin, corn starch, fragrance, limonene, calendula officinalise flower oil, evening primrose oil, jojoba seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, bha, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, red 6 lake, red 33 lake. 

6 comments :

  1. Wow this is a gorgeous nude! Its just right - I've never tried Bloom lipsticks before, will have a look for it - Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nude lipsticks.
    Although I hate to admit it, I look pretty young (often mistaken for 16 - not very good when you have a toddler!) and a lot of lipsticks just look strange on me.

    Will have to give this a go - I love Bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nude lipsticks are always great paired with "heavy eyes". I like Bloom lipsticks, they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a great colour!! It looks so hydrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got this too so I really should review it - it looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. definetly need to get the nude lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!