Wednesday 16 February 2011

My Everyday Beauty Routine


I've seen this on a few blogs and after reading Gabi's post about her everyday routine I decided it was time I did my own post. When I'm not working I don't have an everyday routine, I just wear what I feel like however on work days I this is my routine: 

Foundation: Hissyfit Saving Face or L'oreal Mat' Morphose

Powder: Napoleon Camera Finish

Blush: Inglot No 35

Mascara: Estee Lauder Double Wear

Eyeshadow: Clinique Natural Suede Touch Tint for eyes (this works really well as a primer), Prestige Sandalwood and Korres Shimmering in Base 

Eyeliner: Clinique Charcol Brown Eye Shading pencil


Brows: Jemma brow pencil and Ardell clear brow gel

Lips: The Balm Beauty Queen Staniac and Nars Sex Machine Velvet Matte lipstick 

7 comments :

  1. Great idea for a post we hope you will also include O&M's newly formulated Frizzy Logic in that lineup too — please contact me when you have a moment stephanie@originalmineral.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glossy what colour Hissyfit do you buy? I really want to try this one out and I think we're similar colouring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Stephanie, have emailed you :)

    Lucy, I use nude. I think it's the lightest shade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find these interesting. I use brown eyeliner most of the time too. It's so flattering! I used to use Ardell brow gel, but it always looked rancid after two weeks of use with me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just gave your blog an award :) http://prettypunkuk.blogspot.com/2011/02/award-versatile-blogger.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, mine goes gross after a few weeks too, but I just put up with it. Have you found an alternative product that doesn't go gross?

    Chicky, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh nice daily productage. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!