Wednesday 2 February 2011

A change to P50P?

I know I've only just started, but I'm thinking of changing the rules to my P50P. Instead of making it all lip products I'm considering making it lipsticks and lip glosses only and not including lip balms. 

The reason for this is that I've already done the Post and Shame Challenge with lip balms so I know I can do it, plus the products that I don't use up and need to use up more are lipsticks and glosses. I use up one lip balm per month, so whilst I have a lot of them, I use them up quickly. On the other hand, I don't remember the last time I used up a lipstick or lip gloss. I'm of the opinion that P50P is supposed to be a challenge and using up lip balms isn't a challenge, so I feel like I'd be cheating in a way.

What do you all think? Should I make it really challenging and exclude lip balms?

4 comments :

  1. I can't believe you're thinking about making it harder! I totally understand what you're saying though, and I say go for the lipstick+lipgloss version -- you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go for the lipstick and lipgloss too! Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should do whatever you feel works best for you! 50 products is still pretty amazing, no matter what kind of product it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think clearing out 50 lip products of any description is good enough!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!