Tuesday 4 January 2011

Softlips Pure Organic Chai Latte


I mentioned in an earlier post how excited I am that the Softlips Pure range is now available in Australia. The Pure range is certified organic, cruelty free and 100% natural. There are four flavours in the Pure range, they are: acai berry, pomegranate, papaya and chai latte.

I was lucky enough to receive all four flavours to test and review. So far I've only tried the Chai Latte flavour because I'm in love with it. It's the only balm that I've used since I received it, which is amazing for me because I usually change my lip balm every week or two. 

The first thing I love about this is the flavour. You know how most chai lip balms are really spicy and cinnamony and smell nothing like chai latte's really do? This isn't like that. It actually smells and tastes just like a real chai latte.

The second thing I love about this is the tube. It's nice and small so easily fits into a pocket, which is great for lip balm addicts like me who need to have their balm close by all the time.

The third thing I love is that it moisturises really well and leaves a soft shine on my lips. And the last thing I love is that it's all natural!


The Softlips organic range is only new to Australia so if you can't find it, you will be able to soon.

Will I buy these? Yes, they're amazing and cheap.  

Ingredients: cocos nucifera oil, olea europaea fruit oil, beeswax, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, flavour, butyrospermum parkii, tocopherol, helianthus annus seed oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract.

8 comments :

  1. Ohhh I would love to try the Chai Latte! I must keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of this, will be purchasing as soon as I see them. Do Priceline stock this flavour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting news: For those of you interested in trying the new Softlips Organics range, if you email zneilson@mentholatum.com.au Zoe will send you a free sample. Yay!

    Softlips will be setting up an online store soon where you will be able to purchase their products, so I'll post the address when they do. Meanwhile, send Zoe an email for your free sample.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm I want to try these out, they sound yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So its been four months and I still cant find the chai latte flavor anywhere? I live in Adelaide, what stores stock it? I already checked Priceline and woolies..

    ReplyDelete
  6. So its been four months and I still cant find the chai latte flavor anywhere? I live in Adelaide, what stores stock it? I already checked Priceline and woolies..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can get them online at http://www.softlips.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you can't find it in any stores, you can purchase from their website which is www.softlips.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!