Friday 21 January 2011

Garnier Clean Sensitive Delicate Eye Make-Up Remover


Garnier says: Clean Sensitive Delicate Eye Make-Up Remover combines soothing plant extract and vitamin b5 with make-up removal agents to perfectly remove mascara from around the delicate eye area. Effective and gentle, it has been specifically designed to respect sensitive eyes. 

Eye make-up removers are one of those products that I don't like to spend much money on. I'm not sure why, I suppose it's because they just go straight down the drain. But they are a necessary product, I couldn't do without mine. Garnier's Delicate Eye Make-Up remover is my new favorite. I've just finished the bottle and I'm really happy with it. As the name suggests, it's a gentle, non irritating product. It doesn't dry out or sting my eyes and causes no irritation or redness. Unlike other gentle eye make-up removers that I've used in the past, it is very effective and easily removes my eye make-up, even waterproof mascara, in one go. I just put in on a cotton pad, let it soak in for a little while and then wipe everything off. Easy.

Would I buy this again? Yes. It's cheap and effective.  

Ingredients: aqua, hexylene glycol, glycerin, poloxamer 184, dihydrocholeth-30, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, disodium edta, panthenol, polyamnopropyl biuande, propylene glycol, rosa gallica extract, phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, sodium glycolate. 

1 comment :

  1. I'm not one to spend big bucks on eye makeup removers either. Seems quite wasteful to me. You know what, I've been using this for months now and absolutely love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!