Wednesday 1 December 2010

My Top Ten Favorite Lip Balms

After reading the Top Ten Favorite Makeup Posts on The Belle Lumiere and Miss Prissypants blogs, and doing my own post, I thought I'd continue with a few other Top Ten lists.
My Top Ten favorite lip balms are:

Shizen
John Masters Organics Lip Calm
Burt's Bees Nourishing Balm with Mango Butter
Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid
Ganache for Lips
YSL balm. Only the clear balm is available in Australia but you can buy the coloured versions overseas still.
Carmex
Crazy Rumors 
Lip Smackers
My Lip Stuff

I love all of these balms and other than Lemonaid  I've bought them over and over again. All of the flavours I've tried have been amazing. I'm planning on getting a back-up of Lemonaid as it's limited edition.

3 comments :

  1. I am surprised you have no Body Shop balms in your collection. Have you tried them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My collection is quite a lot larger than what is shown in the photo :) these are just my top ten favorite balms. I do have a few Body Shop balms and butters in my collection. I don't find their regular balms to be very hydrating, however I love the lip butters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with you about the Burts Bees, absolutely gorgeous! So moisturising :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!