Monday 4 October 2010

Simple Eye Make-up Remover


I really don't know why I persist with buying Simple products. I haven't found any of them that work for me and yet I continue to buy them. As you can see, I used the whole bottle of this. The reason I don't like it and wouldn't buy it again is that if I got it in my eyes it would really sting and I'd have sore, red eyes for the rest of the evening. If I'm going to use a product on my eyes I don't want to use one that stings if I get some in my eye. 


Other than the stinging it did a good job. It easily removed all my eye make-up and didn't dry out or irritate my skin. It's reasonably priced, but as I've already mentioned, I won't buy it again as it stings too badly.   


Ingredients: aqua, poloxamer 184, butylene glycol, ceteth-20, peg-20 glyceryl aurate, laureth-23, panthenol, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium edta, chlorhexldine digluconate, sodium methyplaraben, sodium phosphate, citric acid. 

4 comments :

  1. I love thier toner. Recently purchased it again cos my skin is out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing of Simple I have used and liked is their moisturiser Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser - it is a bit light for winter, but it did well in a Which report on effective skin products, dirt cheap too. Thanks for the post. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried this and i agree it stings the eyes horribly. The best eye make-up remover i've found is cover girl, it's an oil based on so it can get a bit messy but you only need a tiny bit on a cotton bud and the make-up comes off instantly...and it doesn't sting your eyes!
    xxx

    http://creationsxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. surprisingly, this doesnt sting my eyes...but it is not very effective at removing my stubborn ass mascara

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!