Friday 23 July 2010

Purchases from Shu Uemura

Sarah from Dempeaux requested details of the products that I purchased from the new Shu Uemura counter that has opened at David Jones Perth City. Due to the ridiculous prices that we get charged here I won't be purchasing from them again. As much as I like to buy in Australia wherever possible the prices here are crazy.
 I purchased the Nobara Cream Cover Stick foundation for $80 (AUD) and a Glow on Blush in P Gold 94 for $58 (AUD). In the US the foundation is $42 and the blush is $23 (US). 

Aside from the crazy prices, Shu products are amazing. I'll be doing a proper review once I've had time to use the foundation and blush for a while.

For ages now I've been looking for a nude blush that will give me a healthy glow and I've finally found it with the P Gold 94 blush. 

I was told that the Nobara stick is very close to my HG and discontinued Depsea Perfect foundation. So far I'm loving it!



6 comments :

  1. This is great! Thanks so much for the pictures! I really want to try these, but might buy online, as you suggest. Can't wait 'til the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Shu Uemura is crazy to price their products at those prices! I've recently got the Nobura Stick Foundation too. Sadly, such an expensive product broke me out in bumps within the first day of use. :( Hope it works for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't realise just how expensive some things are here in Australia! Do you have any suggestions of places to buy cosmetics online cheaply? I would love to hear about some!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blush looks SO beautiful. The price hike makes me sick though. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dempeaux, I promise I'll get onto the review asap :)

    P Chan, I hope the Nobara stick doesn't break me out! I've used it for a couple of days and it's been okay so far. Were you able to return yours?

    Kimberley, I'd recommend kissandmakeupny.com to buy Shu at a more reasonable price.

    Jessica, I agree, it really puts me off when the prices are so unreasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope! There's no return policy in Singapore for cosmetics. :( Once it's used you can't return it!!! *Grrr*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!