Friday 7 May 2010

Sweet Contemplation Accessories


I've recently discovered that the lovely Tine from Beautyholics Anonymous along with being an amazing blogger is also a very talented jewellery maker.  She has a jewellery line called Sweet Contemplation Accessories.

Tine was kind enough to send me two beautiful products from her line. I had a very difficult time choosing which product I liked best as everything is so beautiful. When my products arrived it was all gorgeously packaged. The package above is what the earrings were in.

The beautiful earrings you can see above are called Cordelia. You can buy them here for the bargain price of $20 (AUD). They're made with lilac seed beads and Czech glass beads and are absolutely beautiful. I've received a lot of compliments every time I've worn them.
The other item that Tine sent me was the beautiful Angel's Kiss bracelet.
It came all wrapped up in this pretty little hand made box. I almost didn't want to open it because it looked so cute. I'm very glad I did open the box though, because look at what was inside!

Isn't this beautiful? It's made from freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals and you can have it for the bargain price of $30 (AUD).

I just had to show you the top inside of the box that my bracelet came in, isn't it pretty? 

If you haven't checked out the Sweet Contemplation Accessories site I highly recommend it. Tine makes a beautiful range of earrings, bracelets, necklaces, watches and bridal jewelery. Everything is made to order and shipping within Australia is free. Tine also does custom orders so if you don't see anything that you want send her an email and she'll make something especially for you.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!