Monday 3 May 2010

Pantene Pro-V Nourished Shine Shampoo


As I've said earlier, I'm a bit of a hair product snob. I've tried cheaper hair products and haven't found any that were effective, that is until I tried Pantene's Nourished Shine shampoo.


This stuff is brilliant! It works just as well as my Redken and L'oreal hair products do. That's something I thought I'd never say! Pantene say that Nourished Shine will nourish hair on the inside and help strengthen it. I'm not sure if my hair is nourished on the inside but it is in good condition, hydrated and healthy. 


Since I've been using the Nourished Shine shampoo and conditioner I haven't even needed to do my usual weekly deep conditioning treatment.
 
Would I buy this? Yes, it works well and it's cheap!

Ingredients: water, ammonium laureth sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, dimethicone, sodium chloride, glycol distearate, citric acid, fragrance, sodium citrate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, cocamide mea, cetyl alcohol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium choloride, sodium benzoate, disodium edta, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone/methylisothiazolinone.

2 comments :

  1. I've been using this a lot lately (I had a half finished bottle so I decided to use it up for Project 10 Pan) - I really like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pantene is popular shampoo in thailand.
    It's good .

    I am thailand.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!