Friday 26 March 2010

Trilogy Gift With Purchase

This one's too good to miss. Step in-store* now to claim your FREE Nutrient Plus Firming Serum (RRP $43.00) when you purchase any two products from our AGE PROOF range.
 Age Proof Nutrient Plus Firming Serum
If you dream of restoring a more youthful appearance to your skin then AGE PROOF is for you. There are four products in the range. A day cream with SPF, night cream and two powerful serums all loaded with powerful naturals to visibly firm, tone and enhance your complexion and restore a healthy, younger looking appearance.

You'll find Trilogy AGE PROOF products in Myer, Priceline and selected pharmacies and health stores throughout Australia.

*The free gift is available while stocks last at participating pharmacies and health stores only.

SKIN SERUM KNOW-HOW

There are two powerful serums in the AGE PROOF range which address different skincare needs:
 Age Proof Nutrient Plus Firming Serum  Age Proof CoQ10 Booster Serum
REVIVE
Nutrient Plus Firming Serum
is a fresh, light serum with Licorice and Mulberry extract and a plant derived Hyaluronic Acid to help lift and brighten your complexion. Perfect as an instant pick-me-up if your skin feels tired and a must for special occasions. With regular use your skin will look firmer, your wrinkles will be smoothed and skin tone and clarity improved.

RESTORECoQ10 Booster Serum is an intensive antioxidant treatment to aid skin recovery. Potent antioxidant Co-enzyme Q10 helps boost collagen production to assist skin regeneration and radiance, while Tamanu oil deeply moisturises. On application your skin will feel immediately hydrated with an increased glow. Regular use will restore supple skin and a smoother, more youthful complexion.

4 comments :

  1. thanks for the heads up! I havent used the Trology Age Proof Range yet so thanks for giving me a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it either. Let me know what you get and how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have dark age spots on my face. I have tried many products, finally I got my right product form myskin .com. I was recommended “Trilogy“ serum.I’m currently using this serum and I find it to be good.I noticed that now my dark spots are lightened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the product feedback. I will try this product.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!