Monday 15 March 2010

Meg's Make-Up

Meg's Makeup
Last week I received another amazing package from Meg's Make-Up. I redeemed 250 points and got the huge ELF Studio Large Make-Up Collection and two Diana B Sugar Scrub samples.

If you haven't heard about Meg's Make-Up before it's a great website where members get points for interacting on the site. You can then redeem those points for free gifts. The gifts are sent worldwide and are amazing. So far I've received two gifts and I've been delighted with both of them. 

If you aren't already a member of Meg's Make-Up head over there and join up now!

4 comments :

  1. asdkjaslkd cant wait till my package gets here :) you seem to get yours really quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady, I gave you the sunshine award on my blog. Pls check it out. Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent a bit of time on that site, put in profile info, uploaded profile photos, etc, but gave up after about 4 half hour sessions of going around in circles trying to work out how to send friend requests to people I know. For whatever reason, the site won't let me send friend requests, and the help page for friend requests comes up as "page not found". In that time, I got 2 friend requests from people I don't know, so obviously some people can send requests but I can't. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. SilhouetteScreams, I hope your package arrives soon!

    Tinuke, thanks gorgeous!

    Alice, I had the same problem for a while but it seems to have sorted itself out now. For a while there I couldn't upload photo's or anything, but all the glitches seem to have gone now, so maybe give it another go.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!