Friday 19 March 2010

Designer Brands Nude Lip Pencil


Nude lip pencil is another one of the lovely products that Designer Brands sent me to review. It arrived at the perfect time as I'd just finished my ModelCo lip liner and was looking around for a new one.   
I'm really happy with this liner. It's the perfect pinky nude shade that enhances the colour of my lips and looks natural at the same time.
The pencil has a great texture, not too hard and not too soft.  It lasts well and doesn't dry out my lips.
I'm not sure what else to tell you about Nude lip pencil, it's an effective pencil with a good colour.


Would I buy it? Yes. It's effective and well priced.
 
Ingredients: beeswax, isopropyl myristate, ceresin, carnauba wax, shea butter, cocoa butter, cyclohexane, hydrogenated palm glycerides, butylparaben, bha.

2 comments :

  1. Non-drying and not exxy? Surely you jest?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this, and it's actually an EXACT match for my lip colour :) I find it a bit drying though compared to my NYX lipliners, but I still love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!