Monday 1 February 2010

Meg's Make-Up



A few months ago I stumbled across an amazing site that I just have to share with you all. It's called Meg's Make-Up. What I love about this site is that they feature little known brands and have an amazing rewards point system where they send out products internationally. Getting points is very easy, you get them for participating on the site and they add up very quickly.


It's because of Meg's Make-Up that I managed to get Urban Decay Primer Potion! This is a cult product that I've been wanting to try for years but haven't been able to get in Australia. Obviously Meg had read my complaints about that because in my first reward package she sent me UDPP. I can't begin to tell you how delighted I was when I received my package. 



The other thing I received in my package was Pure Argan Oil. All that for just visiting a make-up site! Pretty amazing in my opinion. 

The only problem I have with Meg's Make-Up is that it makes me want to buy lots of new things.

Meg's Makeup

9 comments :

  1. I discovered Megs Makeup a couple of weeks ago after lurking the Mineral Makeup forums, and now I think I definitely have to sign up :)

    CrushCosmetics.com.au also sells UDPP, though it's like $31 or something for the original size. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Argan oil, it's a tad pricey but since i use only a drop everyday, the bottle will last me forever =) I didn't get the Meg's one though I bought mine lol

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you are so right! my "to buy" list is out of control after i found megs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just LOVE megs makeup? I've received two packages since I joined up (both 250 point ones) and the things I received were just amazing!
    I've got a giveaway on my blog at the moment btw (my first one ever), if you're interested then I'd love for you to enter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely package! I got the exact same things! I'm so glad you are able to try the UDPP. It's a must if you want your eye makeup to stay put. Have you been using the argan oil? It's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kinda went nuts commenting on the site and just got to 250 points after signing up last week :3

    Just wondering, was yours a 50, 150 or 250 pts package?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, I should have mentioned that. It was a 250 points gift.
    It's amazing how quickly the points add up.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!