Tuesday 20 October 2009

Redken All Soft Conditioner


I can't believe I haven't written about All Soft conditioner earlier. It's my favorite conditioner, I've been using it for about three years now and love it so much that I don't bother trying other conditioners.

This was first recommended to me when I started lightening my hair. I needed a conditioner that would keep my hair in good condition without weighing it down.

All Soft Conditioner is ideal for people with dry hair. It's super hydrating without being heavy, greasy or weighing my hair down. When I use All Soft conditioner it keeps my hair in great conditioner. My hairdresser even commented that he was very surprised that my hair was in such good consideration after all the torture I'd put it through.

I highly recommend All Soft conditioner for anyone with dry or colour treated hair.

Whilst doing some research for this post I discovered that Redken Australia now have an online store, you can visit it here.

Would I buy it again? Yes, it's my holy grail conditioner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!