Thursday 8 October 2009

Project 10 Pan Update

Four more products finished this week, plus five samples, which gives me nine empties, only one to go!

My full sized empties are: Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Make-Up Remover, Dove Pro-Age Neck and Chest Serum, Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash, and My Lip Stuff Kahlua and Cream Lip Balm.

The samples are: Aptiva Calming Face Mask (hugs to Rosie), Alpha-H Liquid Gold (hugs to Elmo), Alpha-H Age Delay Intensive Eye and Lip Treatment Cream, Lancome Renergie Morpholife R.A.R.E., Alpha-H 15% Glycolic Hydrating Mask, Origins Make a Difference and included in the picture is a sample of Nars Sheer Matte Foundation.

1 comment :

  1. I don't have digital camera, so I can't take pictures of things I've finished. Hubby keeps me honest, as he knows I'm still on No Buy challenge, so I have to show him the empty packagings before binning them. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!