Thursday 24 September 2009

Project 10 Pan for Skincare Update


I've been off to a really slow start with this one but have finally got a few empties this week. I have so many products that are nearly finished and I'm getting frustrated waiting to finish them off.

This week I finished Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Hand Treatment and Lancome Renergie Morpholift R.A.R.E. Four products down, six to go.

I've decided that with my samples, if they're 15mls or over I'll count them as full sized products, and if they are under that, once I've finished five I'll count them as one empty.

1 comment :

  1. you are motivating me to do my own "10 pan." I have been cutting back on my purchasing, and I am totally motivated to use up some of the stuff I have. Just this week, I used up one of my night creams, and I am on my way to finish my eye makeup remover.
    Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!