Monday 21 September 2009

Niyama Organic Lip Glaze

About a month ago I was lucky enough to receive a tube of Niyama Organic Silver Shimmer Lip Glaze to try. I've been using it daily since I received it and it's beautiful. I really like to support Australian companies wherever possible, and have been discovering more and more of them lately which is great. I'm also a big fan of natural and organic products. As you can see from the list below, there are minimal ingredients in Niyama Organic Lip Glaze and they're all natural.

Niyama's Organic Lip Glaze is like using two products in one. It gives the lovely, light shine of a lip gloss and the feel of a light lip balm. Using this has kept my lips soft, moisturised and in good condition. In the tube Silver Shimmer looks like a white, sparkly balm, when applied it's a clear, shiny gloss. Plus, it smells like honey.

About Niyama: Niyama Naturopathic Skin Therapy is created using naturopathic to blend what nature provides us with to to deliver a skin care system that is as good for you as it is for the earth. Each ingredient has been carefully selected for it's ability to regenerate and restore our skin to it's optimal vitality.
Niyama is an Australian company based in NSW.

Would I buy it? Yes, it's a beautiful product, I love that's it's Australian, all natural and smells like honey.

Ingredients: organic camellia oil, organic cocoa butter, organic beeswax, natural mica.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!