Friday 25 September 2009

Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-Up Remover

You can't see it in the photo, but this is a dual tone make-up remover that you shake together before using. I'm always a sucker for dual toned products because I love watching them mix together. I should have been more sensible when I bought this though as it's really not worth the money.

It does a good job of removing my eye make-up without irritation but it's nothing amazing. I've used other eye make-up removers that get my make-up off a lot quicker and easier. With Bi-Facil I have to wipe at least five times to get all of my mascara and eye liner off.

This would be ideal for people with very sensitive skin as it's super gentle. It doesn't sting or irritate my eyes at all. I've even used it during hay fever season when my eyes were super irritated and I didn't have any problems.

Lancome says: Double-phase, fresh-as-water liquid eye makeup remover.
Activates when shaken to gently whisk away even waterproof eye makeup, while conditioning and refreshing the skin. Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers. Leaves eyes feeling cool and relaxed, with no oily residue. Ophthalmologist-Tested For Safety.

Would I buy it again? No, it's a nice job, but cheap eye make-up removers do just as good a job and I can get five cheap eye make-up removers for the price that I paid for this one.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!