Tuesday 1 September 2009

Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Cream

For those of you who suffer from very sensitive underarms like I do, Kiehl's deodorant is a life saver. It's a very gentle, cream deodorant that doesn't irritate my underarms at all. It's gentle enough that I can even use it when my underarms are sore and irritated.

I use this as my winter deodorant. In summer it's not quite strong enough to be effective, but for all other seasons it's perfect. I love that it's so gentle. It also doesn't leave any white marks on my clothes and it dries really quickly. This is a fragrance free deodorant.

Kiehl's says: With orange, lemon and linseed extracts. Our unique preparation is an unscented, extremely gentle yet efficient antiperspirant and deodorant cream offering unique skin care benefits. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed and conditioned with 24 hour protection against sweat and odor. Reduces under arm perspiration utilising advanced micro sized drying molecules for sheer absorption with no residue. Through our truly unique blend of ingredients, underarm hair will feel softer, resulting in a smoother shave experience.

I can't say I've noticed any difference in the condition of my underarm hair, however as I shave every day this doesn't really surprise me. I paid $23 (AUD) for my deodorant.

Would I buy this again? Yes, it's a lovely, gentle product.

Ingredients: water, isopropyl myristate, cetyl esters, propylene glycol, peg-75 stearate, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, ceteth-20, steareth-20, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, bisabolol, citrus aurantium dulcis fruit extract, citrus medica limonum peel extract, linum usitatissimum seed extract, farnesol, quillaja saponaria bark extract, hamamelis virginiana extract.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!