Monday 28 September 2009

Estee Lauder Signature Eyeshadow Quad

This is my first review of the products that I received in my Primped VIP package. Estee Lauder's Signature Eyeshadow Quad is one of the many gorgeous products that I received, reviews for the other products in my package are coming soon. The quad I received is called Gold Opulence. It contains 3 shimmery colours and one matte colour. The matte colour is the grey that you can see on the bottom right corner. The shimmer colours (from top left) are pale yellow, taupe and deep brown/bronze.

The picture above is without a flash and the picture below is with the flash.

I've never used Estee Lauder eye shadows before and now I'm wondering why. They're gorgeous! The colours go on smooth and silky and have great pigment. They wear well, look great and last all day without fading or creasing. These shadows feel very soft and creamy when I apply them, they apply smoothly and are easy to work with and blend. They also work really well as eye liners, they stay in place well and don't fade or disappear.

I'll definitely be buying more Estee Lauder eye shadows in the future!

The palette is gorgeous too. It's gold and looks very pretty. The little brushes that are included are decent quality too, they'd be fine to use if I was out and about. I love the versatility of this palette. The colours are all gorgeous and I can use them to create so many different looks, from sheer daytime looks to smokey night time looks.

Would I buy this? Definitely, these shadows are beautiful.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!